Meet the team
Meet the team
JOIN THE TEAM
Work for Melbourne’s leading Wedding DJ company.
We are currently looking for professional, accountable, punctual and enthusiastic DJs with an amazing attitude to join the team.
The ideal DJ candidate will be well presented and possess the following qualities:
• Proven ability to DJ and seamlessly beat-match songs
• Skilled at song selection, and holds a broad music knowledge of all styles and genres
• Experience in various functions such as weddings, corporate functions and private events
• The value to perform, entertain and make a positive impact on our valued client’s events
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights availability
Customer service, communication and professionalism are very important for us, as we pride ourselves in our youthful, confident and outgoing team.
Our team is reliable, hold excellent communication skills and are professional, which are essential aspects of being a Mercury DJ Hire team member.
• You DO NOT need to own/supply anything for gigs
• We supply all the equipment and music for gigs
• A DJ booking for a wedding includes a consultation with the couple over zoom, picking up the equipment the day of the gig, performing the gig, and then dropping off the equipment the following day (however if you play regularly you can just hold onto the gear).
• You will not be required to MC if you do not wish to.
• You must own your own car (must be sufficiently sized: anything with 4 doors or a hatch-back is usually big enough) and have a valid license.
• You can work on most Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights throughout the year
• You are open and willing to commit yourself to a DJ booking up to 12 months in advance if you are available
• You own (or will purchase) formal attire.
If you think you have what it takes please fill out the form below. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you to chat further.